Jaye Lene Long
Publicist, Director Communications
Jaye Lene has been in public relations, marketing promotions, event planning, and advertising since the beginning of her professional career as a concert and advertising photographer, the owner of Visions Unlimited in 1980. She's honed her strategic copyrighting, sales, photography & graphics and social media skills in places like Where It's Hot, and In Recovery magazines, the Prescott Daily Courier, Arizona Shine Radio, Magic 99.1 and the Great Circle Media family of radio stations she left in 2018 to join the National Team of the HONOR and REMEMBER organization as the Community Engagement Specialist. The change to HONOR and REMEMBER places her working directly with Goodyear Racing, NASCAR, the historic nation-wide 5-month America's Run for the Fallen Military remembrance tribute, Wreaths Across America, and SpartanNash.
- SR Community Engagement Specialist - National Team, Honor And Remember, Inc
- Director of Marketing and Promotions, Bethany’s Gait Ranch, Inc
- Co-founder / Exec Director, Hope Fest Arizona
- Director of Business, Ministry and Community Partners, Arizona Shine Radio
- Community Outreach & Marketing Manager, Great Circle Radio - MAGIC, THE MOUNTAIN, KAFF Country, HITS and the EAGLE (
- National Outreach & Marketing, In Recovery Magazine
- Relations Manager, Association for Marriage & Family Ministries
- Arizona Broadcasters Association, Continuing Education – Phoenix, AZ
Radio Broadcasting Industry: training, webinars, and workshops directly related to marketing, media, event planning, client cultivation, and satisfaction.
Paul D. Cummings University, Diploma Advanced Management - Wildwood, GA
- Advanced Management Studies and Sustaining Excellence - Premium Care & Legendary Service
- DeVry Institute of Technology, Associate of Science Electronics Technology - 1981 - Phoenix, AZ •
Aerospace communications training for Government Contractors