Atunyote Golf Course on the Oneida Indian Nation
DDMGT Chair Jeffrey Cordone ready for play
A SMALL sampling of DDMGT photographs
September 14, 2020
* These are just a small, yet beginning, sample of what will be LOADS of photographs from the inaugural Desmond Doss Memorial Golf Tournament at the Oneida Indian Nation's Turning Stone Resort in upstate New York that was attended and played by over 80 military, veterans, first responders and others.
Follow this link to event photos...
Posted: 09/15/20 08:38 by Doug Ehrhardt under "News"
CAPT Ehrhardt, COL Knapp and Dr. McDonald
Heritage Center Dignitaries on Dais @ Opening
Charles H. Coolidge Medal of Honor National Heritage Center Ribbon Cutting
February 22, 2020
Members of the Desmond Doss Foundation attended the ribbon cutting ceremony for the new National Heritage Center in Chattanooga, TN and toured the Center after the event.
Photographs are from the ribbon cutting ceremony and of select members during their visit to the exhibits.
Posted: 02/29/20 11:05 by Doug Ehrhardt under "News"
Board of Directors
Desmond Doss Foundation Annual Meeting
February 23-24, 2020
* The Board of Directors of the Desmond Doss Foundation met for two days in Collegedale, TN to continue developing the mission, provenance and philosophy of the Foundation in order to continue the way forward in "perpetuating the legacy of Medal of Honor recipient Desmond Doss and promoting his values."
* On February 22, 2020, many of the Foundation's officers, board members and advisory board attended the dedication of the Charles H. Coolidge Medal of Honor National Heritage Center in Chattanooga, TN.
* The photograph shown above are the Foundation members which assembled at the Collegedale Community Center.
* Pictured above, left to right, are: Fred Knopper, Tim McDonald, Gabe Videla, Ellen Hostetler, Phil Garver, Charles Knapp, Desmond Doss, Jr., Jeanie Allen, Don Livesay, John Swafford, Bill Haupt, Jeffrey Cordone and Doug Ehrhardt.
Posted: 02/24/20 08:47 by Doug Ehrhardt under "News"