Perpetuating the Legacy of Medal of Honor Recipient Desmond Doss and Promoting His Values.
PATRIOTISM: We support the concept of loyalty to country and devotion to freedom; and we promote living as upright citizens.
COURAGE: We support the ideal of being steadfast and committed to a course of action in the face of adversity, difficulty or uncertainty.
INTEGRITY: We promote honesty and believe a commitment to doing what is morally right is of utmost importance even when no one is looking, regardless the cost.
CONVICTION: We believe conviction is indispensable for living a worthy life and is based on having a personal moral compass and resilience.
HUMILITY: We are grateful for the blessings and freedoms we enjoy and promote living a humble life that provides an honorable example for the next generation.
SELFLESSNESS: We embrace the principles of unconditional love, forgiveness, compassion and self-sacrifice benefiting and serving fellow humans, providing hope and healing.
FAITH: We believe ultimate trust in Divine power is the foundation that motivates acts of loyalty, selflessness, humility, conviction, integrity, courage and patriotism.
- Establish and operate a national and international non-profit organization that fulfills the mission and goals of the Foundation.
- Promote character development, emphasizing the need for a personal moral compass and inspire youth to become honorable citizens.
- Establish fundraising programs to sustain Foundation activities and operations.
- Sponsor initiatives and activities to promote and perpetuate the Foundation‘s values.
- Establish grants and provide resources to advance the Foundation‘s values.
- Encourage social awareness and acceptance at all levels of society regardless of age, race, religion, gender, social or economic status.
- Foster affiliations with other organizations having similar missions and goals.