- Establish and operate a national and international non-profit organization that fulfills the mission and goals of the Foundation.
- Promote character development, emphasizing the need for a personal moral compass and inspire youth to become honorable citizens.
- Establish fundraising programs to sustain Foundation activities and operations.
- Sponsor initiatives and activities to promote and perpetuate the Foundation‘s values.
- Establish grants and provide resources to advance the Foundation‘s values.
- Encourage social awareness and acceptance at all levels of society regardless of age, race, religion, gender, social or economic status.
- Foster affiliations with other organizations having similar missions and goals.
05/21/19/ Webguy/ Index/